Movement Education and Pain Science Mastery with Ben Cormack
Expert Series: Episode 15 with Ben Cormack
We know that success is important, and we want you to be a great success too. Educating and teaching your patients effectively about movement, exercise, and pain are keys to your clinical success.
Here's What You Will Learn:
- Practical tips on how to get patient buy-in on movement and exercise.
- How to help your patients change their circumstances by changing their attitude.
- How you can be a positive influence on others and their journey.
- Top tips for educating patients about pain.
- Lessons learned from the field.
The most valuable result of all education is...
“The ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not.” (Thomas Henry Huxley)
Your goal is to walk away from this webinar with a new behavior that allows you to deal with a future situation more effectively than you did in the past.
Don't procrastinate and make excuses. Excuses are for average people. Sign up today to spend one hour with Ben Cormack.
The comedian Steve Martin said it really well when he advised: “Be so good that people cannot ignore you.” We need to be the first, the most, the only and the best at what we do. Become the best at what you do.
Course Material included in this course
Movement Guidelines and Buy-In
Top 5 Instructions for Persistent Pain