Embodia for Patients
Embodia is a software platform used by rehabilitation practitioners to manage their clinics and interact with their patients.
Patients using Embodia can:
- View and track home exercise programs (HEP) prescribed by their practitioners; HEP are easy to follow video exercises and education to guide the patient between sessions and give them clear instructions on how to perform exercises while at home.
- Completing outcome measures and questionnaires shared by practitioners
- View and manage their scheduled consults and launch telerehabilitation consults
- Book consults online (only available if enabled by the clinic)
- Pay for their invoices and download receipts (only available if enabled by the clinic)
Short introduction video for the Embodia for Patients web portal
Short introduction video for the Embodia for Patients mobile app