How to Use Social Media to Grow your Business or Personal Brand
Dr. Ben Fung and Jerry Durham have joined us for another segment of our Expert Webinar Series. The discussion centers around all things PT business, social media, and how to attract & retain millennials.
Topics for Discussion:
- Top business resources that Ben and Jerry have utilized to get where they are today
- The impact that millennials are having on our profession and what the future holds
- How to attract and retain millennials in your practice
- How to use social media to grow your network, practice, and bottom line
- Top productivity hacks to improve your efficiency and build your practice
Watch the highlights from this talk below!
The recorded version is available on Embodia as a complimentary course for VIP members. So, you have 2 choices:
- Become an Embodia VIP Member for $15/month (get 25% off if you're a CPA member). You'll get the entire library of previous webinars (plus all future webinars) for free, a library of free courses, and 20% off your first premium course (choose from 200+ courses on a wide range of topics).
- Pay $20 for the single recorded session.
Dr. Ben Fung
With a previous background in Bioengineering & Psychology, Ben has experienced every level of work in clinical healthcare, from laboring as an aide to serving as a program director; in settings such as major trauma hospitals to rural home care.
His career path has thematically revolved around innovation, business strategy, and public roles. Such roles have provided him substantial experience in organizational behavior, public outreach through news media and national conferences, multiple service line developments, market analysis, and operational optimization to which he has also had the privilege in consulting for venture capitalists, healthcare executives, and small business owners.
Ben is currently the COO & Co-Founder for UpDoc Media as well as CFO & Co-Founder for Recharge, a novel blend of Physio, CrossFit, and Mindfulness.
Jerry Durham helps Physical Therapy Practice owners engage patients for great results. Following graduation from Physical Therapy school, Jerry practiced in a variety of settings, inpatient and outpatient, from small independent clinics to large hospitals and from the very beginning, Jerry questioned why there wasn’t an emphasis placed on treating patients as individuals, with unique concerns and objectives and why more effort wasn’t being made to develop true relationships with patients.
Jerry’s experiences in these settings fueled his drive to prove that you can increase arrivals, decrease no shows and cancellations and achieve great results all through the relationship between your clinic and your patients.
The full course is available for FREE to Embodia VIP Members! Embodia VIP Members also get:
- Instant access to 20+ members only courses with new ones added every month.
- 20% off your first premium level course.
- Access to our popular Embodia Home Exercise program app on Android and iPhone. Increase compliance and decrease patient discharge.
- Monthly 1 hour webinars where you can ask questions, learn the latest strategies to accelerate your career, latest advancements, and stay on top of the latest treatments.
- Free 30 minute Professional Development Strategy Call. Find out what you need help with then guide you to the right solution ($150 value)
- Every month we have member only discount days where you get 10-50% off the premium level courses.
The best part is the it only costs $15/month to become a VIP Member. Click below to register to become a VIP Member and get the full course with Dr. Ben Fung and Jerry Durham for free!