Embodia Live & Interactive: Questionnaires and Outcome Measures
Join the Embodia team for live, interactive training sessions to learn how the Embodia platform can support you and your practice. Each session will have a different focus. As a complete digital ecosystem, Embodia provides clinicians and clinics with all of the resources, tools, and technology to successfully manage their practice. This includes HEP, Telerehab, Charting, Scheduling, Billing, Continuing Education, and more!
Each session is limited to 20 participants. If you would like to schedule a one-on-one session or a session for you and your team, please click here.
Session 3: Questionnaires and Outcome Measures on Embodia
On top of prescribing exercises and sharing education, you can ask your patients to fill out outcome measures for a more objective tracking of the progress. There is a wide range of outcome measures available to you on Embodia:
- Patient-Specific Functional Scale (PSFS)
- The Bladder Diary
- The Fibre Diary
- Central Sensitization Index (CSI)
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale (LEFS)
- Fear-Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire (FABQ)
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Many more!
"I love that I can use the Patient-Specific Functional Scale on Embodia so I can quickly and easily measure functional goals with my patients. The exercise video clips and the ability to track patients' compliance are excellent additions to physiotherapy care."
In this session, you will learn:
- How to access the template library of outcome measures on Embodia
- How to create your own questionnaire/outcome measure. If you are part of a clinic on Embodia, you can share your library of questionnaires/outcome measures with your colleagues to use with their patients (clinic collaboration).
- How to group questionnaires/outcome measures that are frequently shared together. This makes it quick and easy to share multiple questionnaires/outcome measures all at once.
- What a patient sees and how they complete questionnaires on their Embodia patient portal.
- How Embodia does the math for you! questionnaires/outcome measures are automatically scored for you. A simple dashboard shows you changes in scores over time when a questionnaire/outcome measure has been completed more than once.
The webinar will be 45 minutes in length broken down into a 30-minute presentation and demo, followed by 15 minutes of participant Q&A. If you require more information following the webinar, you can meet with us for an individual demo or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions that you would like to submit ahead of the live webinar, you can do so here.
PT, BSc, MScPT, Co-Founder of Embodia
Maggie Bergeron is a registered physiotherapist who received her Master of Science in Physical Therapy from McMaster University in 2009 after completing her undergraduate studies at the University of Ottawa.
Maggie co-founded Embodia in 2014 to modernize the patient experience and to provide a simple, easy way to take continuing education courses to all physiotherapists and rehabilitation practitioners, regardless of their location, budget, or area of practice.
Maggie is the community director of TechTO Health - a health technology event that brings together thousands of health tech enthusiasts. She also maintains her own physiotherapy practice in the east end of Toronto where she works with people with persistent pain. Maggie currently serves as a mentor, placement host and holds a Status-Only Appointment (lecturer ranking) with the Department of Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto.
Embodia is an all-in-one practice management system that lets clinicians and clinic owners power their practice all from one platform.
We are on a mission to transform the way healthcare is delivered by empowering clinicians with the tools, technology, and education to deliver data-driven care, and empower clinics and clinic owners to maximize their success.
Embodia offers an unmatched breadth and depth of services including recorded and live online courses, HEP, telerehab, billing, charting, reporting, scheduling, two-way messaging, and more.
We are committed to building new solutions for an antiquated healthcare system and to helping physiotherapists and rehab pros globally redefine themselves and their expertise in a changing world.