The Embodia Ecosystem Ep. 2 - Two-Way Messaging & The Patient Experience
Embodia’s user-friendly ecosystem is changing the way we deliver care, using technology to provide a seamless, holistic experience for both practitioners and patients through a biopsychosocial lens.
Whether you are new to Embodia or you’re an experienced user, these sessions are designed to get you up and running with important features so that you feel comfortable using the platform, thus saving time as you deliver a higher level of care to your patients.
- Bite sized sessions of only 15 minutes so they are easy to fit into your schedule
- Each session will focus on a different topic and way to improve patient outcomes while saving you time
If you need more time at the end of the session, you can book a one-on-one session with a member of our team.
Ep. 2 - Two-Way Messaging & The Patient Experience
Embodia's patient app allows for reminders and gathers feedback. Patients feel motivated to adhere to the prescription when they receive educational videos explaining their clinical condition and the treatment's justification. When the degree of difficulty of the exercise program is a barrier to adherence, personalized videos of the patient performing their exercises can be loaded into the patient's HEP to guide them.
Patients using Embodia HEP benefit from:
- Sense of active control over their own health (self-efficacy)
- Free mobile apps (Apple and Android) and the web portal
- Individualized support between sessions
- Viewing personalized video based HEP as prescribed by their clinician
- Tracking progress, symptom levels, notes, and goals
- Customized push notifications based on patient schedule and preference
- Viewing a history of all programs prescribed
In this session you will learn:
- How to support patients with secure in-app two-way messaging
- How the Patients’ experience is on the platform and how Embodia drives adoption among patients
- Chat about the benefits of being able to chat directly with patients via an encrypted platform