Train the Trainer Part 2 - Create your Course on Embodia
The main section of your course is where the primary information about your course is listed.
Potential attendees of your course will view this section before deciding if they should access or purchase your course.
Here is an example of a course page that has a promo video and a written description of the course. You can also include images and links in this section:
You can edit, add, and remove content at any time from this section of your course.
Here's the content that we suggest including:
- Promo video: a short 30-90 second video that provides a visual overview of your course
- Overview: provide an overview of your course, including the primary pain points you are addressing
- Learning objectives: 3-10 learning objectives
- Audience: who is this course for?
- FAQs: any frequently asked questions (and their answers) that potential course attendees may have
- Testimonials: if you have taught this course before, you may choose to include testimonials from past participants
To optimize your page ranking on Google and to make it easier for people to find you, we suggest having at least 500 written words on your course page.
The more you can answer on this page clearly and succinctly, the more likely it is that your ideal customer will purchase your course.
Editing the main section of your course
To edit the Main Section go to the bottom of the page and click Edit settings.
You will be brought to the text editor.
Each section of the Course Info Page is listed in the menu on the left. Under the General tab, you can edit the Course Title and Description (outlined in red below).
The description is the most visible section of the main page and contains all the most important information about your course. What's included here will determine if someone purchases your course. Take time to make sure it is accurate and interesting!
The length of the content on this page will impact the SEO of your page. You can learn about SEO in the help article, SEO and Ranking on Google Search. In brief, we recommend a minimum of 500 words and up to 2000 words on your course info page.
Once you are finished editing, make sure to click Save and Exit so that all of the information is updated and saved.