Managing my practitioner account
Signing up as an individual practitioner
Signing up as a clinic
Changing my information on my Embodia account
Resetting my password
Why can't I change my profile email address?
Applying a VIP Code
Switching membership tiers
Changing my time zone
Showing patients name in the browser tab
Adding my signature
Emails on Embodia have to be unique because they are used to sign in to your account. If you are trying to change your email address under your profile and are getting an error that the email is already taken, it means that you have a second account on Embodia associated with the email address you are trying to update to.
To solve this issue, there are a few steps that need to be taken on your end.
As an example, assume you have 2 accounts on Embodia with the following emails:
- Account 1: email@example.com
- Account 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to update the email address associated with Account 1 to email@example.com, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Account 2 and change the email address to firstname.lastname@example.org (note the +1 before the @ sign)
- Sign in to Account 1 and change the email address to email@example.com
- Sign in to Account 2 and change the email address to firstname.lastname@example.org