Practice Management on Embodia - Part 2: Scheduling
The actions described in this lesson require a Manager permission on your clinic.
In this lesson, we will go over how to set up your clinic contact and branding information. Click on My clinic > Contact info and branding.
There you will be able to enter your:
- Contact Info: Your general email address, phone number, and website where your clients can contact you if they have any questions. This information will be displayed on the online booking portal, the footer of the emails patients receive, as well as on your receipts and printed material.
- Address: This should be the physical location of your clinic, where clients will go for their in-person treatment. This information will also be displayed on the online booking portal as well as on your receipts and printed material.
- Branding: Here you can provide your logo, and your primary and secondary colours. Your branding will be displayed on your online booking page, as well as used in the emails Embodia send to your patients on your behalf.
- Email communication: Settings to change the default behaviour of how Embodia sends emails to your clients on your behalf.
- Billing info: Here you can provide additional information that can be included on patient invoices such as your business tax number, corporation number, etc.