Prepare To Push
This course is for anyone who is pregnant and wants to learn how to prepare to give birth.
So, You're Pregnant! Congratulations, mama-to-be! 🎉 It's super exciting... and, well, kinda nerve-wracking! Right now you're...
- Worried about giving birth.
- Baby keeps growing, and it has to fit... where? (Ouch!)
- Hoping that stuff about tears is really the plot of a horror movie, and not something that actually happens Wondering what exercises you can do, when.
- What's safe - for you and baby?
- Crossing your fingers that you'll get your abs back after birth. What's the secret?
You need to
- Prepare to Push!
- The real deal
- What makes a better birth... and recovery? A better pregnancy!
Pregnancy is amazing (you're building a whole other human!) but we TOTALLY get it's not a walk in the park.
You want the real information to help you prepare for birth and beyond.
Sure, it's nice to paint everything 'pregnancy' in shades of soft pink and blue, but in reality it's not helping anyone. You need the straight goods. We've got them!
Prepare to Push will help you have a healthy, safe pregnancy so you're in a good position for birth and recovery. Because the best birth story starts when you're pregnant!
- The exercises to start practicing now for a faster, smoother birth How to position yourself in the 1st and 2nd stages of labour (it's not what you expect!)
- The one exercise which will really get your abs back How to prevent the dreaded Mummy Tummy
- And much more!
About the Instructor
Kim Vopni, is a Personal Trainer, an author, a passionate promoter of pelvic floor physiotherapy and mother of 2 boys. She also trained as a doula which had her known as The Fitness Doula for many years but as her work broadened to helping women at all life's stages she is now known as The Vagina Coach.
She also trained in a variety of diastasis recti abdominis (DRA) techniques and recognized the strong correlation it has to pelvic floor dysfunction. In 2009 she created the Prepare To Push™ program which is now available in several cities across Canada as a workshop and was also published as a book in 2015.
After educating herself on proactive pelvic floor wellness during her pregnancies she became the Canadian distributor for the EPI-NO which heightened her passion for increasing the awareness on this ‘taboo’ subject. Her main mission is to see pelvic floor physiotherapy covered by the government and considered standard care for all women.
|Instructor Name||Bellies Inc|
|Access Duration||Indefinite access after purchase|