What can a clinic admin do?
On Embodia, clinic admins can perform certain actions on behalf of the practitioner to reduce their workload and improve your clinic's workflow.
For Tier 2 members, clinic admins can:
- Add patients
- Schedule telerehab consults
- Resend consult confirmation emails;
- Cancel a telerehab consult
- See if a practitioner is on a Telerehab consult
For clinics subscribed to Tier 3, clinic admins can have additional permissions such as:
- Prescribing programs
- Sharing education
- Sharing questionnaires
- Managing schedules
- Managing patient billing
- Communicating with patients
The clinic manager has the ability to set the clinic admin permissions.
You can find more information about our membership tiers here.