Editing patient info and resending the welcome email
As mentioned earlier, Embodia sends the patient a welcome email with instructions on how to get started when they are added to your account and you perform one of the following actions:
- You prescribed them their first home exercise programs, or;
- You shared with them an education for the first time, or;
- You prescribed them an outcome measure.
This email contains a temporary password that the patient can use to sign up for the first time. Once the patient has signed up, they are asked to update their password for security reasons.
NOTE: What follows can only be performed if the patient did not sign up to Embodia using the information in the email
If the patient has not signed up to Embodia, there will be a notice on the profile informing you that the patient has not signed up.
Next to the notice, you can click on the Actions Icon button to:
- Edit Info: Edit the patient's info (such as first name, last name and email address);
- Resend Welcome Email: Resend the welcome email that includes their temporary credentials;
- Print Welcome Page: You can print a welcome package that includes their temporary credentials as well as a short tutorial on the features available to patients on Embodia.